in the Transfer-Career Center
- An extensive transfer resource library that includes current college catalogs from many college and universities throughout the Unites States.
- Individual advising with representatives from four-year colleges and universities who visit Contra Costa College.
- Financial Aid and scholarship resources (including a scholarship database).
- College handbooks.
- Information on transfer requirements programs and course selection.
- Articulation agreements.
- Transfer Admissions Guarantees (an early notification of acceptance).
- Campus tours to selected northern California four-year colleges and universities.
- Workshops on completing admissions applications including the personal statement and other transfer programs.
- Annual College Transfer Day.
- Monthly calendar of transfer activities.
- Transfer planning portfolio (planning guide and checklist for successful transfer)
- Appointments with 4 year college representatives.
- Computers for online transfer applications and personal statements.
SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS with representatives from the University of California, California State Universities, private and out-of-state universities who visit Contra Costa College throughout the semester. Schedule these through the Transfer Career Center, SSC-106 or call 510.215-3934