Will classes I took in the past at other colleges or universities count for my CCC degree?


College-level courses you have taken in the past may count, but the only way to know for sure is to have your transcripts analyzed by our Admissions and Records office.  Order an official copy of all transcripts of previous college-level work (important: don’t break the official seal on those transcripts).  Take your transcripts to the Admissions and Records office, located in the Student Services Center (SSC), room 115, and fill out a course equivalency form.  Submit your official transcripts with the form to the Admissions and Records office.  When the analysis is complete, you will be notified of the results.  Take those results to a counselor who can help you to design an education plan for your academic career at CCC.  To find out more about counseling services, go to the pull-down menu “Student Services” at the top of the PACE homepage and select “Counseling.”

To go back to the PACE homepage, click the back button on your browser.