How do I see a counselor?


When you have been admitted to the college and have a student ID and password, you can make an appointment with a counselor to help you design an education plan for your academic career here at CCC.  The Counseling Center can be reached by calling (510) 235-7800 x7255 or x4255, or by visiting them in the Student Services Building (SSC), room 108.  To find out more about counseling services, go back to the PACE homepage and use the “Student Services” pull-down menu at the top of the page to select “Counseling.” 

To go back to the PACE homepage, click the back button on your browser.